Sunday, October 12, 2008

Our Little Angel McKensie

This morning one of our dear friends was sent to heaven. McKensie passed away at 5:12 am. Her father wrote that it was a peaceful experience for them all. Their entire family has such admirable faith and strength. You can visit their caring bridge site here if you would like to leave a message for the family.



I know a lot of my readers share some of the same interests as me, so if you like (or you know how to) scrapbook, I'd love your help! I am going to put together a scrapbook for McKenzie's family. I know mom hasn't had a lot of time to put anything like this together, they've been quite busy, so if you'd like to put together a couple of pages I'd love to add them to her scrapbook. If everyone just put a couple of pages together, it would take no time at all to have an entire album ready for them to put their pictures into. Please if you could spare an hour of your time to put something together, email me. I'll send you my address and you can mail the finished layouts to my house where I can insert them into the album and eventually deliver it to the family. Thank you for your help! enseno153@aol.com

4 comments:

My Three Sons said...

I'm just heartbroken by your news. All I can do is ask why, why, why? Sometimes it just doesn't make sense. I would love to help you out if I can. Please e-mail me and let me know what your thinking. I just went to a srapbooking store in St. Louis and bought some more things for it. Call me on my cell. I could even try to bring you out some of my things tomorrow. Carson is spending the night with his dad because I didn't know what time I would be coming back to KC. Again my cell is 816-616-7346

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Oh Carey, I'm so sorry! Cancer SUCKS!

Rachel Dominguez said...

I get daily update emails on McKenzie and was just devestated at the news when I checked my emails today.

How unbelievably sad. I know that Chelsea liked her so much.

I will be forever keeping the family in my prayers.

Rachel

Stacy said...

I'm so sorry. I'll be praying for this family.
I do digital scrapbooking, but I could create some layouts from digital files, then e-mail you the files to have printed. E-mail me or leave a comment on my blog if you're interested.