Thursday, September 04, 2008

Complete the Cure

September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. The website, Complete the Cure, is raising money to further research for children's cancer. All you have to do is visit the website, click and watch the short (very short) videos. Each time I click on the videos, $1.50 is donated by sponsors! I made the website my home page, so everytime I log on to the internet it comes up, I click on the videos. You can do it as much as you want!

Chelsea was part of a research study. The goal of her protocol was to decrease the toxic effects of the treatments. Somebody raised money for childhood cancer research. Somebody made a difference for us. We are so incredibly blessed. Please help me pay it forward for children who will be diagnosed with cancer in the future.

2 comments:

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

That is such a great idea to make their website your home page. So does it only work when you log on or does it count everyone else who visits your blog???

Heather said...

Went there,did it,easy as that.I will spread the word.Thanks Carey as you know,near and dear to me also.