Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Worldless Wednesday






* Don't mind the dirty windows. That's just from having a 2 year old.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too cute for words. Have a good day!

Megan said...

Way to cute!! She looks great
Thinking of you always
Megan

Becca said...

Totally adorable! I love that she can get that door open! Oh, and I have a question--I've never let Sammi run around without a diaper. I am absolutely sure it would end in disaster for a carpet somewhere. How does Chelsea do with that? I think I'm just under the impression that babies constantly pee, like an endless fountain. :-)

Jacquie said...

Hee hee I have a 3, 7 and 14 year old and my windows are the same. Their all guitly too.

JennyH said...

She is so proud of herself!

I made a "blog role" on my page and added your blog to my list. If you prefer to NOT have your blog listed, please let me know.

http://lifewith4kiddos.blogspot.com/

Thanks.

Heather said...

Priceless, absolutely priceless!!!!!

SunflowerStories said...

LOL! That is hilarious!