Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Bone Marrow Update

We survived our appointment today, and as predicted, nothing out of the ordinary (whatever that is). We will get results by Friday. Her picc line was removed. I will update more about our appointment later along with some pictures from the day. Right now I would ask that you keep a friends' son in your prayers. They were life flighted to Children's and diagnosed with leukemia. One journey ends and another begins. I just don't understand why it has to happen to a friend. I wish it didn't have to happen to anyone.

1 comment:

My Three Sons said...

My heart always breaks when there is anything wrong with a little one. But on a good note, your friend has seen first hand a success story. Your precious little Chelsea. So even though it may be a scary time for them, I'm sure they are in great hands with the team at Childrens and Chelsea can be their role model. I will say an extra prayer for your friends.

BTW, sorry we missed you yesterday. Our appointment was at 10AM and the doctor didn't even come into the room until 11:15. I'm sure you know first hand how it could be quite the challenge to entertain a 2 year old in an office for over two hours. So by the time I got back to the parking garage and loaded Carson up, it was 12:15. I knew you would already be in your appointment

Give Chelsea a big high five for her huge step forward. It must be a great feeling not having to mess with that pic line anymore. Way to go Chelsea!!!
.