Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Fever

I just went to check on Chels and she's got a fever, 102.2 ... I'm guessing a line infection. Either way we'll have to be checked out. I'll update more when I can. Right now I'm on hold w/ the oncologist. Can I just say ... I told you so!

3 comments:

Pam said...

Thinking of you and I hope things get better. Stupid fevers, and stupid lines that get infected. Huh!?!?!?

Good luck, and keep us updated.

((HUGS))

Pam and Rhett

Jamy Dunbar, Head Coach said...

Those Mommy instincts, there is just no beating them! I know you were not wanting to have to go in before Logans birthday so I am bummed for you about that. Logan is a great kid though and I bet once he sees that new bike he will be okay!

Take care of that angel and let us know what you need.

Talk to you soon.
Chan

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Poor Chelsea! I hope if it IS a line infection it's treatable without having to replace it!