I may have called it. Here it is, 10am and Chelsea's sleeping. This kid NEVER takes a morning nap. Now I get to wait and watch and try to figure out what it is that's got her feeling yucky. I'd say either she's got Logan's virus OR possibly an infection in her line. I hope it's nothing and she just didn't get enough sleep last night. She's been a little fussy this morning, but nothing terrible, just a few tears when I told her no. She really knows how to work her mama!
This morning I've been in trying to get things cleaned up before we leave for another month, and I got a little side tracked. While I should be cleaning the kitchen, the bathroom, the floors etc., but instead I started putting some of Chelsea's medicines away, and I ended up tearing everything out of the hall closet. Yep, medicine, toiletries, sheets and towels. I'll admit, the closet looks great now though! I had shoeboxes with nail polish that hadn't been touched in years, lotions that I didn't even know I had (so I obviously don't need them) and dozens of expired medications (OTC and prescription). By the time I was finished, I had a huge garbage bag full of trash. Thank goodness Chelsea was here to help me carry it out to the trash. I had 3 big bottles of baby powder that have never been used. WHY do I need baby powder when I know it's not good to use on baby's (as it can be easily inhaled and harm their lungs)??? Anyone have a good use for baby powder? I guess it was a gift from years ago and I just hate to throw things away. No, I'm not one of those hoarders you see on Oprah (although Ryan may disagree ;)...
I might add I'm feeling a little bit bad now, I threw away all of that trash on a day reserved for preserving our Earth. Oops, there's always next year. This year I'm working on preserving my house ... and my sanity! And hey, we recycle!
I've got a call into the nurse to find out about Chelsea's appointment and to let them know she's acting a little under the weather. I'll update when I hear something.
Hello world!
3 years ago
1 comment:
I used to use babbypowder on my feet to keep them from sweating. I don't do it but my dad does!
Post a Comment