I have to be honest, I am overwhelmed by the response of my blog readers. Never did I think we could really do this in less than 24 hours! Truly amazing! Someone asked if I would leave this up for longer than just 20 tubes, and I will, so if you want to forward it to you friends, please do! THANK YOU to everyone who has ordered so far!
Unfortunately I don't have as great news to post about Chelsea. Daddy stayed with her and she had an awful night he said. She's been throwing up and feeling super puney. He said earlier she didn't even sit up in her crib, she just laid there. When Logan and I got here this morning, she was sleeping on Daddy's lap. The funny thing is though, she has perked up since we arrived. She walked for a little bit and rode the halls on her bike. She was refusing food and drink, but she's now drinking a little bit of juice, which is better than nothing. It breaks my heart. She's done so well on all of her chemo treatments overall, I think this one is really making her feel awful though. I can see it in her face. So when you get a minute if you could spare a prayer for my little munchkin. I overheard Logan in the backseat this morning saying the sweetest prayer for sissy. He said, "I hope Chelsea gets better soon and can come home with me soon." Then he did his best attempt at the sign of the cross, it was absolutely precious. I'll try and post pictures later today. I'm so thankful that Daddy will be able to take a day off this week to spend with us. This may be the toughest round yet, no necessarily b/c the chemo is harder, but they say it's harder on the kids with each consecutive treatment.
Hello world!
3 years ago
2 comments:
I posted your blog link on a message board I frequent on The Nest. I can see from your live feed that quite a few have visited. Hope you sell enough for a few days off from work for your husband!!
Carey, So sorry Chelsea is having a rough time. It just breaks my heart. I 'm glad you posted your MaryKay info, as I use it. To be honest not many products but the ones I do love them. So as soon as I get home and figure out the code #'s I will email with an order. I hope others will participate as well as we all know how great it would be for Ryan to spend more time with his girl. Ok gotta run. Hugs & Kisses
Post a Comment