We're doing much better this afternoon. She really perked up with Logan and me here. Right before lunch she was literally chasing Logan down the hallway. He was thrilled that he kept winning, but I had to remind him he did have a slight advantage; Chelsea had two miniature cords hanging from her chest attached to a pole mommy was pushing, and he was on a pedal tractor. Poor little girl though, she sure gave it her all to keep up with him, all the while screaming, "ahhhhh!" When the doctors rounded I was telling them that she wasn't feeling well and had been throwing up...they weren't buying it! She was very close to spiking a fever after her nap 38.3 (38.5 / 101.5 is an official fever at the hospital), but fortunately it's come down a bit. That's the next thing we'll watch for though.
***A few people have asked if they can help out by ordering other products besides mascara ... of course! You can just browse the catalog and then email me your order (enseno153@aol.com).
Hello world!
3 years ago
1 comment:
So glad to hear that she perked up this afternoon. I know seeing Logan always perks up me and mine so I bet it works wonders for his baby siser!
Sending lots of prayers your way!
Chan
Post a Comment