Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Cuteness

Is this the cutest little boy ever?!!! I love this kid!



And she's pretty cute too!


We're scheduled to go back to the hospital tomorrow. They've got her scheduled for a bone marrow biopsy and admit for chemo. This SUCKS! I'm so bummed. The weather is just getting nice, I can't believe they're going to lock us up again. They did say they would look her over before starting anything though and I will make sure they do. I'm nervous about starting anything or sedating her for the biopsy while she's sick. I'll update from the hospital! I guess I need to get some packing done.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

great photos!! I was just looking at the weather before I checked out the blog and trust me - you aren't missing a thing. Lots of rain and even a snow shower. Tell Chelsea she needs to hurry up and bottom out this round so you all can get back home and enjoy the weather when it does finally dry up!

Beth said...

They are both super cute!!

We will be thinking of you as you enter the hospital yet AGAIN!!! Sending positive thoughts to you all!

Beth

Nicki McFadden said...

Great shots of both kids!

Look like the girls will be starting chemo together tomorrow.

Thinking of you all!

Nicki & Ashlyn
cp: ashlynnichole

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

What a sweet smile!! He is such a cutie.

Sorry you have to go back to the hospital already. That has got to be so hard!

Kari said...

Gorgeous kiddos!!
My heart is breaking for you. I will keep praying!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Fantastic pics of the kiddos! Hoping for the shortest stay, yet!

The Bryant Family said...

Great pictures! We will be thinking and praying for Chels this week as she is admitted for another round. Hang in there.

Michelle said...

Great pictures. Logan reminds me so much of our Nate. Your kids are cutie pies.