These pictures are so awesome and I am so proud to see that you guys let her get out and enjoy the first snow! Couple of beautiful looking kids ya got!
Looks like they had allot of fun! We have been getting allot of snow here too! My boys have been bugging me to let them go out in it. Unfortunately we don't have snow gear right now... =(
Carey- I love the picture of Chelsea catching snowflakes on her tongue. Brings back fond memories when I was little. ( yes, I can remember back that far). I hope you have endless fun moments like these as I look foward to seeing more wonderful pictures. Thanks for sharing.
what a little peanut!!! I'm SO glad you got to have some outside fun!!! I bet Chelsea is loving that change of pace.. breaking free from the confines of the hospital. I commend you for making herl ife so special amidst all her little chaos. You're the best.
Welcome to Dream Big! A place where I celebrate everyday miracles, while fumbling through my busy life as a Midwestern mom. I am a wife, a mom, a blogger, a photographer, a therapist, and a Kindergarten teacher. My husband is in the process of trading his hammer for a stethoscope. My seven year old son keeps me busy polishing my parenting skills, and my daughter, 5, is a tirelessly curious preschooler who also happens to be a cancer survivor.
In my free time I like to ... well if I did have free time, I would finish sewing all of those pretty little dresses I cut out for my daughter when she was a baby, or read books about children with Down syndrome, or inspiring stories of heroes who have fought cancer, or maybe just sit back, kick my feet up and drink an ice cold glass of ... orange juice.
If you'd like to read about my daughter's fight with leukemia, feel free to search the archives. She was diagnosed in September of 2007 and finished treatment in May 2008!
You can contact me at careydreambig at gmail dot com.
Don't forget to subscribe below to receive blog notifications via email!
14 comments:
These pictures are so awesome and I am so proud to see that you guys let her get out and enjoy the first snow! Couple of beautiful looking kids ya got!
there´s nothing more to say than : wonderful!
AWESOME PICTURES!!!
I am sooooo in love with those pictures! They are so very beautiful! We were supposed to get snow last light, but we didn't.
Looks like they had allot of fun! We have been getting allot of snow here too! My boys have been bugging me to let them go out in it. Unfortunately we don't have snow gear right now... =(
These pics are so cute! I'm glad you are home to enjoy the snow.
Oh Carey! I am so glad that she got to play in the snow!! I didn't let Rhett go out when it snowed at our house las week because he was sick.
But it's supposed to snow tonight and tomorrow, so hopefully....
Those pictures are amazing.
((HUGS!!))
Carey- I love the picture of Chelsea catching snowflakes on her tongue. Brings back fond memories when I was little. ( yes, I can remember back that far). I hope you have endless fun moments like these as I look foward to seeing more wonderful pictures. Thanks for sharing.
Just darling. I LOVE this girlie!
You're kids are so adorable! Thanks for sharing these pics. :)
what a little peanut!!! I'm SO glad you got to have some outside fun!!! I bet Chelsea is loving that change of pace.. breaking free from the confines of the hospital. I commend you for making herl ife so special amidst all her little chaos. You're the best.
Great pictures!! Chelsea is such a cute little princess. We are still praying for you Chelsea. You look great.
ok now.. you are killing me with cuteness here!!!! adorable!!!!!!!
Precious!! Love the photos and the updates. Sending lots of love to you guys.
Post a Comment