Look at what I would have missed if we had been in the hospital, or even worse if I had to work!
Grandma Barb did labs sucessfully this morning and here's the results:
ANC, 180 (kind of puney, I was hoping for more)
hemoglobin, 9.2
platelets, 78 (woohoo!)
WBC, .9
Well that's it! At this rate, well I better not say anything, I'm not good at predictions. Let's just say it's going to take a while at this rate!
Hello world!
3 years ago
3 comments:
Awww! So cute! I haven't been in the snow since I was 5 years old, I miss it, I really want to make a snowman! Anyways, Chelsea looks great! I love the pictures! Thanks for taking time to do that! wow! :)
More great pics! So glad you were able to enjoy this time.
And Yay to Grandma Barb!
I hope you get more impressive numbers next time!
Ohhh - love all the pics! Hope her labs continue to improve!!!
Post a Comment