Logan woke up to early and he's cranky.
Chelsea didn't take a nap soon enough and she's cranky.
Someone just left a nasty comment on my blog, so now I'm cranky!
Whoever you are there's a lot of things I'd like to say, but I don't have time and I don't really care that much, and I feel no need to defend myself. So, I guess I'll have to change the settings on my blog and moderate the comments.
On another note, we're leaving for the hospital in the morning for more chemo and our third bone marrow biopsy. I'll update in the afternoon, this biopsy should tell us a lot more than the last one. Now that her cells have had time to recover and regenerate we're hoping they have come back as healthy cancer free cells!
Hello world!
3 years ago
16 comments:
I'm sure the idea that someone could leave a nasty comment sickens so many people.
We hope that today goes well. Chelsea is on our prayer list.
Hi Carey, It has been a few days since I 've been able to leave a note on your blog. I'm caught up now, and I'm absolutely thrilled that Chelsea numbers went up. I can only imagine how you treasure this time home with your family despite all that is going on with Chelsea's health. The pictures of Logan and Chelsea are priceless. The one of Chelsea kissing Logan made me laugh the most as it is exactly how Noah tries to kiss our yellow lab. Yuck I know..... Good luck with tomorrow's test. Please know you, Chelsea and family are never far from my thoughts and always in my prayers. Sweet kisses and hugs to Chelsea :)
Wishing you nothing but good biopsy results and nights of peaceful slumber!
Who would leave a nasty comment in a blog like this? So rude!
Remember, though... having "trolls" just means that your blog is popular enough to attract them! (Myself, now? I don't think I've EVER gotten a troll!)
I hope you have a better day tomorow and no one is cranky. I am sorry someone left a bad comet on your blog. Have a happy day tomoorow. Carol and Abigail
That's why I moderate! I have heard the horror stories and would just prefer to nip them in the bud before they disgrace my blog. Sorry you had a naughty one.
I also put this line "Every blogger loves comments as long as they are done in good taste." below where it says to leave a comment. I don't know if it helps, but I haven't experienced any nastiness yet.
will be thinking of that sweet girl tomorrow. call me if you need too!! i will be around!! Hugs!
Hey there Carey!
I hope everything stays smooth and clear for you! I know the feelings of dread when it's time to go back...
I think of chelsea alot, oh, Will seems to think she's cute! He came up to the computer while I was at your site and pointed to the picture of chelsea and got all excited, it was so sweet:)
praying for you!
Naomi :)
Carey - sends lots of prayers and hugs to you today. I hope the kids aren't as cranky as yesterday. I'm getting cranky about the thought of someone leaving a nasty comment.
However, there are too many other important things in life.......especially Chelsea and Logan!! Praying Chelsea has good results from her bone marrow biopsy today and she responds well to chemo.
Lots of love,
Michelle - Matthew's Mom
I'm sorry you had to deal with a nasty commenter. I'll never, ever understand those kind of people.
Now, praying that things go well for you the rest of the day. And sending you big hugs across the miles.
d:)
Wow - I am sad that you would have to deal with a nasty comment :(
Sending you good thoughts and prayers today.
Carey, I can't believe why someone would say something negative about your blog. I read it ever day any it makes and I so enjoy reading about both your children. I think you and Ryan are doing a wonderful job. Anybody thats says or thinks different can go to hell as far as I'm concerned. Please keep writing and vent if you need to.
Linda Harmon
Carey, I left out some words in my sentance. What I meant to say is I read it every day and it makes me appreciate my health more. Keep doing such a great job!
Linda
Hi Carey,
I wanted to send you a hug and I pray that the next round of chemo goes smoothly.
Sorry you have been left a nasty message......:o( The most ironic thing is that what would ANYONE have to say that is not nice during a time like this???? Ugh!
Sure do love the pics! They just melt my heart!
Carey I Sure hope you have a better day today and with good news after Chelsea's tests. We are praying for all of you to get through this tough time soon. We love the many pics you post, but esp. the one with Chelsea kissing Logan, priceless!!! What happy little children! That reflects what wonderful, loving parents they have. I admire your strong spirit, Carey, and you are such a great Mom. I am writing you an email in regard to your plea on your Sunday October 21st Blog. Keep your courage and never take your eyes off the Creator, who gave the gift of Chelsea,for He does keep her in the palm of his loving hand.
Love Hanni and Vic
Some people are just ASSHOLES! There I said it. You are one of the sweetest people I know and are a great mom so what ever was said was from a person who has know idea who you are or what you are going through.
hgus to you and your
Post a Comment