Friday, May 11, 2007

My Big Girl!

Chelsea finally got her Jumpstarts on Wednesday. Here they are on her feet. They are not a lot of support, but hopefully enough for her little ankles to feel stable. Her ligaments are very loose, so when she tries to stand she feels wobbly.


Look at me standing all by myself!!! Mommy let go and I don't know it yet!

Climbing up the stairs to get into Logan's drink.

Whack! Logan hit me b/c I almost spilled his water. Look at this sweet little girl, oh she's got the most innocent yet pathetic cry. (He didn't hit her hard at all!)

I'm standing all by myself here, but when I have my hand on this dump truck it makes me feel like I'm safe. (Can you hear mommy screaming, "you can do it, just let go!")


My preferred method of transportation!


My onery brother on his bike.

This is my onery brother on his bike headed right towards me. You can see the smile on his face, and the completely oblivious look on my face. I think we're in need of some quick mommy intervention!

2 comments:

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Your children are so beautiful! And Cool new shoes!

Sara said...

oh my gosh those are small Nikes :) Love the pics!!