Thursday, May 10, 2007

Will it Ever End?

The past two evenings Chelsea has started her fever around 6pm. Last night as I cooked dinner she laid on the floor at my feet and cried. My poor sweet baby. It was so sad. It doesn't help that she's not sleeping well b/c she spends half of the night coughing. Ugh!!!

As for me, well the sore throat really started coming back yesterday (Wednesday). I mean I had been off of antibiotics for FIVE count them 5 whole days! So I finally got into the dr. this afternoon. No real news yet, we did another strep culture and he did some blood work. The quick screen for strep will be in tomorrow hopefully and the bloodwork next week. He tested for mono and did a CBC, I'm not sure what else. I just know I have to get feeling better soon or I'll lose my mind! I'm ready to get back to my life, back to teaching Jazzercise, maybe lose the rest of this baby weight!!! My mind is there ready to go, go, go, but my body is just not keeping up.

On a lighter note, Daddy took Logan to preschool this morning and the first thing he said to his teacher this morning was "Earl's on tonight." (He's referring to My Name is Earl, he likes the TV show on Thursday night, but rarely has the attention to watch it.) She just laughed and admitted to Ryan that she watches it too!

P.S.
+Ryan is so busy with work.
-Ryan is so busy with work and not home very much.
+Ryan said I can hire some help with the kids, maybe one day a week or a couple hours in the afternoons!!!! CAN YOU HEAR ME JUMPING FOR JOY?! Off to post an add in the classified!

No comments: