She's dressed in only her little size three diaper and I can feel her sweet baby soft skin against mine. She's so tired this time that she lays her head lazily on my chest and doesn't resist. It's the day before Mother's Day and as I rock my daughter to sleep I remember the day she was born. The day I was devestated and ashamed. I come from a family with healthy genes, ... we've all got good genes. I couldn't comprehend how my body could grow something that wasn't right, something that wasn't supposed to be. Oh how much I've learned since then. She is SO right, and she is absolutely MEANT TO BE. Thank you Lord for giving me this gift, this precious gift with a little something extra. I couldn't have asked for anything more.
Hello world!
3 years ago
1 comment:
Aw Carey what a great picture of you! You shouldn't look that beautiful after giving birth! :) I love your age photos of Chelsea at the side. I've been wanting to do that, but I have to scan them all and haven't found the time. HUGS
Post a Comment