We had a surprise party for my sister last night. Yes it was her "dirty thirty" as she calls it. I guess you could say I'm next, thank goodness there's been a few go before me, and may I say they didn't go real gracefully. ;) Let's just say everyone had a good time. I'd say we're definately getting old. Who would have thought hanging out with your parents, and your little sisters and dancing in the kitchen would be considered fun? Here are some pictures. You can clearly see how the night progressed. Beware, it's not pretty!
Waiting for the birthday girl.
Lizzy helping Grandma get ready.
Surprise!!!
Why are you home so early? Cause Rene had to poop! Here some toilet paper Rene!
Birthday cake time.
My mother in law is dead!
Baby Aaron is quite the party animal!
Okay, starting to get a little sloppy.
Thank you loving hubby for throwing me a surprise party!
Haaapy Birrrrthdy Jeniffefer. I hupe u hed fune lest nite!
I hope you enjoy the pictures. Can't wait until I post the video!
Hello world!
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment