Thursday, December 14, 2006

ENT visit

Chelsea finally got to go to the ENT yesterday!!! It took over a month to get in! First they did another tympanogram, and it was flat in the right ear (which means there's fluid on that ear) and the left ear wasn't completely flat, but it wasn't perfect either. She said there was a little negative pressure on that left side (whatever that means!) Then she did a hearing test and Chelsea passed in both ears! She thought she may fail in her right ear b/c of the fluid, but evidently little Chelsea is hearing! That's great to know. I knew she was hearing some b/c she's babbling a lot more than she was just a month ago. I am so glad that her hearing is fine! Later the Dr. quickly (and I mean quick, it was a glance) looked in her ears and said we can come back in 8 weeks to check her hearing again. No need for tubes at this point! Hooray! If we can just get rid of the fluid now. HMMM, I guess I need to call the Dr. and ask about that.

No comments: