Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Language Explosion

Although it's not comprehensible, Chelsea has begun jabbering all the time. She wakes up talking and doesn't stop all day long (except when we go to speech therapy). It's mostly duh, duh, duh, but we're working on making some other sounds. Go Chelsea!!!

Logan got his flu shot yesterday. On the way home he said he was sorry for being mean to me, then he said "now you say you're sorry for getting me that flu shot." How cute is that! Poor baby. He asked me why I got him that flu shot that poked him and hurt him. He recovered quickly though as we followed that appointment with his first visit to the dentist. She counted his teeth and let him sit in the chair and wear a paper bib. He was pretty excited! It was his "happy visit". Next time they'll actually clean his teeth. He sat like such a good boy while they cleaned my teeth, I was so proud.

After the dentist he went to a friends house to play while I went to a meeting. Unfortuneatly his friend wasn't there, just his big sister who babysat Logan. They had a great time together. She later told her mom that Logan was a really good boy (huh?) and that he spoke very clearly (awww...) I love my kids!

No comments: