Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Sweet Sucess

Last night Ryan and I were chatting in the living room (and trying to ignore Logan like always). But low and behold he insists on making his presence known. He yells from the back room "I pooped!" I was nursing the baby, so Ryan jumped up as fast as he could and we were both prepared for the worst. Poop in his new hot wheels undies :( But when Ryan got back there, he was yelling alright! Big boy!

You'll never believe it...Logan.......yes, Logan, pooped in the big potty! Not only did it go in the big potty, he did it all by himself. We were ignoring him, so he went back there, put his sponge bob seat insert in climbed up onto the toilet and did it all by himself! If only he could wipe. One thing at a time :) We're soooo proud.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

WTG Ryan! What a great accomplishment!