Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Getting Started

Okay, so I'm giving this a shot. Here are the photos we took last night at Lake Shawnee. Jenny arranged the photographer to meet us there and do a photo shoot for the 2007 Children's Miracle Network Calendar. Chelsea looked absolutely beautiful. CMN helped us pay some of our hospital bills we received when Chelsea was in the hospital at 2 weeks for bronchiolitis. I never imagined I would need their help. Last June while I was watching their broadcast (I was 3 months pregnant), I was thanking my lucky stars that we had a healthy wonderful little boy, and I was sure we were going to have another healthy baby. I decided to donate last year, to help those families that were less fortunate than us....well FF to today, and we're that family. Strange how things work, but thanks to all the help we're receiving, everything is working out just fine. Enjoy the pix of Miss Chelsea!

http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventthumbs?event=04X100E7

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Those photos came out great! And as I posted on the T21 board - she's beautiful!