... my bloggers, fb friends, oh yes, and my kids and husband too! There was no real transition - going back to work full time that is. I probably put in 60 hours last week, I know, I'm a whiner - but seriously this is exhausting. It's like here - we're starting a dual language program ... have fun! Not to mention I've never taught Kindergarten before, I'm a little nervous about 21 five year olds walking through my classroom door on Wednesday morning. I may cry right along side them!
I did come home around 6:00 tonight to a wonderful salmon dinner with fresh veggies from the garden - another something that has been pitifully neglected lately. I've spent the evening coordinating daycare for both kids for the next week and a half. They start school on the 19th - and it can't come soon enough! Until then Logan and Chelsea will be watched by grandparents, neighbors and friends; pretty much a new person everyday.
The good news - I was able to lock in a daycare in our district!!!! Yes, it's true!!! We have accomplished the impossible - a safe, clean, loving daycare outside the city limits!!! (The bad news is the spot won't be open until next Wednesday!) This means Chelsea will be able to attend the same district preschool she went to last year, with teachers and therapists who know her, love her, and most importantly love their jobs! I trust them immensely and know they will take care of her and keep me informed along the way. This also means NO RE-WRITING her IEP!!! If you've ever been a part of that - you can appreciate this achievement!
I've got to get to bed, 6:00am sure does come early!
Hello world!
3 years ago
1 comment:
We have missed you Carey but so proud of you.How lucky those kids will be to walk in that door and find you there to teach and nurture and love them.Your doing great.You'll continue to do great and Chelsea,well,we all know how she'll do.She will continue to amaze and astound.Rest and we look forward to hearing all about your days .. when your not too wiped out!
Post a Comment