Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tuesday's Treasured Talk

Friday:

Logan: Mommy, can we pick up trash today when we get home?
Me: Sure ... why?
Logan: Because it's good for our planet ... and our government.

Saturday:

Logan: Why do people throw their trash everywhere?
Me: I don't know, some people just don't care.
Logan: Litter is bad for the government.

(Giggle)

Me: You mean environment?
Logan: Oh yeah, whatever.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You Gotta Love That Kid!!!!!
Grandma C.

Morgan said...

Thats my Boy!!! :) I have had so much fun with that kid the past couple of days, he can say some pretty cute/crazy things...

Kelly Zimm said...

How cute!! :)

Angel Gabi's Mommy said...

Maybe he is gonna be a future politician as much as he talks about the government. Sounds like he is passionate about cleaning up the planet :)

Stay sweet and innocent Logan!!!

CJ Field said...

That is hilarious! I was trying to figure out what the government had to do with litter! I'm glad Logan straightened that out for me! Ha ha!!

My Three Sons said...

Very cute. He sure can keep you laughing!