Tail that is ...
No more cutting Chelsea's hair, it's too stinking cute in a pony tail! For the first time since that little stinker's had hair again I got most of it into a pony tail!
Oh my gosh, are they the sweetest or what?
Too bad it never lasts ...
them being nice to each other that is. They're still cute, just not usually friendy to one another.
Friday my dad picked up Chelsea from camp. She had her clothes off when he got there. He didn't get any answers, but I sure will on Monday.
Now, Chelsea's got a fever. Always something.
Hello world!
3 years ago
5 comments:
Hang in there Carey....they have promised me it gets better....that is what I am haning on to.
Her pony tail is adorable....
Her pony is adorable... of course, she IS adorable, so, anything looks cute on her.
Your daycare situation sounds so typical. Being a special ed teacher, I have heard so many of the same things from other parents. Sometimes parents will have luck talking to First Steps to see if they know of any agencies or individuals that provide daycare for our wonderful kiddos. Also, sometimes an instructional assistant is looking for work for the summer months. You might ask around about that also. Some churches in my community also offer assistance on a financial sliding scale. A couple of other teachers and myself have been thinking about opening a day care/preschool for special needs children. It sounds like there is a need for it everywhere. We just need a financial backer. I wish I lived close to you and I would watch her in a heartbeat.
Is Chelsea on the waiver? If so, I would certainly think she would be entitled to services over the summer.
Hope some of this might help you. Any questions, please feel free to let me know.
Janet
janet3962@aol.com
I love the pony!!! I love it. I just died the first time I was able to put Melana's in a pony.
As for the clothes off...YES...i'd be getting some answers!
They are certainly cute together, no matter how long it lasts. :)
I love the pony!!! I love it. I just died the first time I was able to put Melana's in a pony.
As for the clothes off...YES...i'd be getting some answers!
They are certainly cute together, no matter how long it lasts. :)
I love the pony! I also love how Chelsea has her hand around Logan's throat. Always on the edge of chaos, huh?
Post a Comment