My baby is losing her smile.
Well, not really. It seems the iron the sleep dr. put her on is turning her teeth a nice shade of - ... gray.
Makes me sad since that's my favorite part of this kid - her smile.
We're on it though, dentist appointment at 8am! I have a feeling they may have to reschedule and sedate for a good cleaning.
The early morning visit will be followed by summer camp, a home visit, a meeting with a possible new employer ... then picking Missy up - and all before noon! Makes me tired just thinking about it!
Hello world!
3 years ago
1 comment:
Have you noticed a difference in Chelsea since they put her on iron? I have been giving Carson iron as well per Dr E from the sleep clinic. Luckily he gets his through the feeding tube so I don't have to worry about the staining of teeth.
Anyways, goodluck with everything as far as the sleeping goes.
Post a Comment