Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

12 comments:

Jamy Dunbar, Head Coach said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
~ Teresa ~ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
~ Teresa ~ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelly Zimm said...

I knew it!!!!
Yay!!!
Congrats!!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

I won't believe you until tomorrow ;)

Michelle said...

I was so excited!! But then I remembered the date .......

Anonymous said...

WOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I am so excited for you. Couldn't happen to a better family, lucky kid.

Anonymous said...

Oh, poop. That's what I get for being a day behind on my blog reading. What a difference a day makes.

Me said...

I hope this is not an April Fool's joke! If it's not, CONGRATS! How exciting!

Brooke said...

Hi Carey -
I check your blog periodically and could not believe your good news! Congratulations! What wonderful news.
Brooke Stohs

The Bryant Family said...

Does Chels get to be a big sister? or are being a jokester?