Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Wordless Wednesday, Dress Up Day






April Fool's! Since it's April 1st I don't have to be wordless right? First, what I love about these pictures is that you can't even see Chelsea's scar on her chest from her tubies! Isn't that amazing?! Second, does anyone know if they sell these dress up shoes in wide? Chelsea got them over a year ago and her feet never have fit in them. Chubby feet. Poor kid.

3 comments:

SunflowerStories said...

Ah the Superman costume! I see he even has super socks! :) I have always thought those dress up shoes are so narrow! Maybe you could get a pair of regular dressy shoes (even fancy momma shoes) and glue on some fluffy stuff?

My boys love playing dress up, especially with my shoes! Even Sean likes to clip clop along in them.

My name is Sarah said...

Oh looks fun.

Pam said...

How fun!!! Rhett says "Hubba Hubba hottie mommma!!"

(DON'T show this to Logan!! ;D )

I have a picture of Rhett, that reminds me so much of Chlesea and her cute little face that she pulls, I'll have to post it.

Thanks for the cute picts!!