Ryan reminded Logan that tomorrow would be his last day ever of being five years old. He thought that was great. He just can't wait to be six ... life will be so much better. I asked him how he knows six will be so great since he's never been six years old. He responded, "six year olds are way taller, and being five is boring."
Who knew?
Hello world!
3 years ago
1 comment:
Abby is loving six. Just the other day I overheard her tell Weston that she knew how to do something (I forget what it was). He asked how she knew how to do it and her answer was, "I am six now. That is grown-up and us grown-ups know how to do everything." If only that were true, huh. I must not be quite there yet because there is still so much I don't know how to do.
Post a Comment