
Chelsea is ONE year cancer FREE! This calls for a celebration! Please join us for a special party honoring our daughter. Family & friends ALL invited!!! (blog readers included!)
MUSIC, DANCING, FACE PAINTING, BALLOONS, HIKING & MORE!!!
In honor of Chelsea Faye
When: May 30, 2009
Time: 5 p.m. to ???
Where: The Farm
Hosts: Ryan & Carey
Please contact Carey at careydreambig at gmail dot com for lodging information. Campers (in RV's or tents) welcome!
Hello world!
3 years ago
10 comments:
Now - there's a reason to celebrate! I emailed ya!
You know we will be there! Can't wait to celebrate!!!!!
Congratulations!
What an awesome party!!! We had a "YAY" party after Ethan finished his treatment.
Oh this just made me cry.
1. Because she looks so amazing and is doing so well, and I can't belive it's been a year.
2. Because we can't be there, and Rhett loves his sweet Chelsea. SNIFF!!!
Soon. I promise they will get to see each other. But we will be there in spirit. Love you guys.
I will mark our calendar...Tuck would love to hug on Chels.. that is if it is OK with Rhett.
Awww, wish we could. I'll have to see if hubby wants to stay home with the boys and part with some frequent flier miles for me and Sofia...
But our hearts will be there, either way!
f.
WTG Chelsea! It is an awesome occasion to celebrate :)
Carey Remington - you and your April Fools jokes. I should know after living with you to never believe a word you say on April 1st! Congratulations Chelsea! Few her age have accomplished so much! I think we may actually be in Topeka that day for Greg's Grandma's 80th b-day celebration...I'll have to check the date...
Brooke
Such a wonderful celebration!! I wish we could come, but it's Samantha's birthday. :-) So we'll be sure to have an extra big celebration here in Chelsea's honor!
Post a Comment