Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wordless Wednesday


11 comments:

Tamara said...

lol she's gonna love that one when she's 16.

My name is Sarah said...

LOL!!!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

ROFL!

Anonymous said...

I Love those cute little "Branam Buns".........

Heather said...

No words needed!Too,too funny

SunflowerStories said...

Oh my, that is too funny! I bet you have to change sheets often!

I saw your comment about the babylegs today. I posted about how I made them here: http://sunflowermom.blogspot.com/2009/02/singer-sessions-volume-iii-and-more.html

Granted, E isn't crawling yet, but they seem to be staying in place pretty good for rolling and wiggling around. I'm hoping to make more soon!

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

lol!!! Hilarious!

Diane said...

that is classic!

The Bryant Family said...

I am guessing she is into taking the diaper off? I have to keep tucker covered or he is running around naked. Very cute pictures....sleep is much more important than where you sleep or if you are covered. :) LOVE IT.

Rachel Dominguez said...

These have to be the cutest pictures ever! LOL!

Rachel Dominguez said...

These have to be the cutest pictures ever! LOL!