Monday, February 23, 2009

Dinner Conversation

Logan is Spiderman. He reallly truly in his heart believes it. He is Spidey.

Emme, at school, doesn't believe it. She tells him everyday that she doesn't believe. Today she told him she was going to send some big strong guys to our house to fight him.

I assured Logan nobody was coming to our house. "But IF they did come, can I fight them?" he asked.

"They won't."

"But IF they do?"

"Logan, nobody is coming to fight you."

"But IF they do, I know how to beat them. I'll just kick them in the nuts."

"What!!!! Where did you learn that?"

"Grandpa."

Sigh. Spiderman doesn't talk like that.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOT GRANDPA ERIC!!!!

Cheryl said...

LOL!That is hilarious!What a cool Grandpa:)

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

LOL Way to go Grandpa!

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

How funny!!! I would have peed my pants laughing so hard...kids are so silly!!!

Me said...

Aaahhhh, the ol' "kick 'em in the nuts" thing! LOL. The first time I heard Nolan say that I cracked right up! Now of course he keeps saying it because we laughed at him out of total shock, so no matter how much we tell him not to say it, he does anyways. Boys are such an interesting breed.

The Bryant Family said...

That is what I would do if someone came to fight me as well... hee hee

Rachel Dominguez said...

OMGosh....that is so familiar. I don't use the word nuts or balls but my BOYS DO!!!! I yell and yell but they don't get that that is un appropriate. I guess that is a boy thing ?huh?