Whew, I think we've finally got our sleeping quarters figured out. THANK YOU to everyone who contacted me with ideas, suggestions and even offerings of bed rails! I wasn't expecting that, but it just goes to show I've got some great friends! My friend Chandra who doesn't live far from us offered the bedrail they used with their kiddos, and we didn't get it a minute too soon. We planned to meet up with them on Wednesday. I laid in bed Tuesday night after Chelsea fell out of bed, counting down the hours before we got the bed rail. What a relief to get that thing in, she's slept beautifully since! Thanks again Chan!
Can't see her well, but here she is sleeping in her new bed w/ a real rail for the first time!
Showing mommy her new bed. This is how I sleep!
No more pictures mom!!!
She thought this hilarious!
Wow, mom finally caught one of those adorable smiles on camera! That's a rare event!
Lastly, my favorite part of her new bed is that I can lean over and give her a kiss before going to bed! I can't reach them to kiss their little heads when they're in the crib. I love sleeping children, they're so peaceful!!!
Hello world!
3 years ago
7 comments:
Awesome! I am so glad it worked for you. The picture of her looking through it cracked me up. Weston used to do the exact same thing.
I hope they weren't too dirty. I just pulled them out of the attic and threw them in the car. It was only later I thought I should have checked them.
Enjoy! We miss you guys. Any plans this week?
What cute pictures of Chelsea. I love the one of her peeking throught the netting.
Hope she stays in there for you. I had Carson up at 3AM this morning for good and if I could have, I would have put him in his crib and left him there for a couple of hours. Only problem is he can climb right out as well.
She looks as happy as you sound about the situation! Congrats!!
Hi Carey there is an award for you over on my blog!
That is so great you got a rail for the crib. She is so cute. Hopefully this bed will last awhile like that.
That's great! I might have to try that with Delphine too. She looks so cute in her new set up :)
I can't reach over the crib either to give kisses.
I just LOVE that smile! Congrats, big girl! We're ordering a new bed for Samantha this week in preparation for our move...
Post a Comment