I'm working on this big girl panty thing, and it's pretty time consuming breaking the code. I'm trying to make her some absorbent training pants that make her feel wet and uncomfortable. I've got the absorbent part down, but unfortunately they're super absorbent and she doesn't even know she's wet. The teacher at school didn't even know she was wet today b/c it soaks it up so well and the fleece doesn't feel wet. When she said she didn't wet all day, but she didn't potty in the toilet, I knew something was up. If you don't really feel it, you can't tell it's wet, but if she pees another time in there it will eventually soak through her clothes. Another downside is the experimenting part isn't cheap, so I'll have to wait for those tax returns to do any more work on missy's undies. For now, aren't these cute though?!
"oooh, the phone is ringing mom!"
back of the hair
back of the undies (what cute buns!!)
She's also modeling her new hair cut. It was getting pretty shaggy, so I took her for a trim, promising Ryan I wouldn't take off too much length. Oops. She mentioned how she stacked it in the back last time and I said oh yeah, that was cute, so she did it again. I guess I was thinking she could stack it and keep some length. Aw well, live and learn, it's still super cute!
Logan also got trimmed up, I'll try to get a picture of him after school. He looks so handsome and grown up. He wanted to let it grow out, but we tried that look last year and it didn't work out well and it's a lot of maintenance for a five year old ... bed head is awful in the morning. Again, I may have told her to go a little too short, but it's my fault, I always do that, even with my own hair. Which we will not talk about ... as it hasn't been cut, colored or highlighted in THREE months! Shhhhh.
Hello world!
3 years ago
9 comments:
Her hair may be short, but it's SO CUTE! She's so sweet - and growing up so fast! I love the pics!
Good luck with the potty training!
Her hair is gorgeous!What a cute cut.
Her hair looks awesome, Carey! And I lover her new skibbies :)
You're so talented....could you make some undies that make my caboose look as cute as Chels'?? LOL!
the new panties are great carey! you are so talented!!
Cool training pants. That fleece always fools me, too. If its sweaty I think its wet, if its wet I think its dry.
We are venturing into the potty training world again, too. I was talking to her teacher about it today. I'm not ready to go all out yet, though. Soon. I really would love to be done with diapers. :)
Chelsea looks great. The haircut is so cute...especially on her.
Super cute all the way around! I love her hair. Good luck on Potty training!
I love the new do!
Post a Comment