Can you guess which side of the bed is mine?
Thanks for bringing the laundry up for me honey.
FYI, it's clean laundry. Don't you know me well enough to know I would never advertise our dirty laundry in a public manner! ...
Hello world!
3 years ago
8 comments:
Lol. Hmmmm THAT is just like something Andy would do.
Goofball men! :)
I know we don't really know each other, but this made me laugh out loud. I wish you could walk into my bedroom right now! You would see the EXACT same scene, just different bedding and different laundry. Makes me want to go sleep on the couch! :)
Funny. He really did a good job of keeping it on your side ... :-)
my bed looks exactly the same too! too funny!
At least he brought it up! I can put a basket of clothes so that my hubby would trip over them and he will walk right over them.
He did a great job on making sure his side of the bed stayed clean!! HAHA
LOL... just like a man!
I am loving that the normal husband dumping the laundry thing is the most exciting thing on your blog right now. Much better than a year ago this time, don't ya think.
What a blessing!
Did those rails work for Chelsea?
Thanks honey is right! I say push it over to his side and lay down to go to sleep! LOL
Post a Comment