Monday, January 05, 2009

Just In

The director of our Leukemia & Lymphoma Society called today. She asked if Chelsea could be their honored hero for the 2009 Light the Night Walk! I told her I'd have to talk it over with Ryan. Just kidding, of course I said yes! Thank goodness Ryan is easy going about our families adventures!



They haven't set the date yet, but you'll be the first to know! If you didn't walk with us last year, I hope you can join us for our 2009 walk!

4 comments:

Jamy Dunbar, Head Coach said...

Awesome!!! We can't wait to walk again this year. The kids still ask when we can go on another "balloon walk" with Chelsea!

My Three Sons said...

I can't think of a better person for this honor. Great job Chelsea. Everyone loves you!!

Michelle said...

That's fantastic!

Becca said...

That's great! Chelsea is such a perfect little ambassador!