Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

Here's a quick look at our baby's past year! Short and sweet but I thought you might enjoy seeing how much she's changed in the past year. I'm creating a larger montage but it's over 12 minutes long, so I wouldn't put you through that. Enjoy!



*music is "Beautiful Life" by Fisher

6 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

She is SO cute! Happy birthday sweet girl!

Heather said...

Sweet little love ... what a beautiful life indeed.What a beautiful girl.Great little video and I for one can't wait for the 12 minute version.

Michelle said...

Happy, happy birthday dear sweetie pie! xo from Michelle and Elliot

The Bryant Family said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Chelsea, Happy Birthday to you. HUGS AND KISSES

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

So cute! Happy birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Your Chelsea is just so cute. She looks like such a happy child. Your so lucky to have her.
Pat from Pierre the Capital City of South Dakota