Gentle reminder of our blood drive tomorrow! We're hoping for a HUGE turn-out! Wouldn't it be great if people had to wait in line?! (OK, so not so fun, but think about all the good that comes from it ...) Remember, free lunch for anyone who donates, and Chelsea and I will be there greeting and cheering you on! Chelsea is the cutest greeter in Kansas, seriously. You might even get your picture on the blog!!! Email me if you need details or directions ... careydreambig at gmail dot com
Thank you!!!
Hello world!
3 years ago
3 comments:
How did the event go?!?!
What a beautiful little girl and her grandma I saw on the news last night!!! Sounds like it went well. Sorry I missed it. We were in Lawrence until around noon and then had to run home eat and get Abby from school so that we could make our dentist appointments in Topeka. By the time we got done you all were finished.
We thought she looked made for TV though on the news. Look out when the casting directors start calling!!!!
So how did the blood drive go? I hope it was a sucess.
Post a Comment