Does anyone here in town know someone with a baby that could use some formula? I got a box of free samples of formula in the mail ... no, don't get excited, I'm ABSOLUTELY not pregnant. I hate the thought of throwing it away, but I don't know anyone with a baby that isn't nursing.
Hello world!
3 years ago
7 comments:
I nursed mine so when I got free formula I passed it along to our local health dept. They appreciated it so you could do that if you don't find any takers.
Hey, Kins is on formula now. What kind is it?
You don't know me but I'm friends of Caden White's family and have been praying for you.
I'm sure your local crisis pregnancy center would love to have it.
You could also try Freecycle.org.
Ah. but I bet the pregnancy thing is just a matter of time..........hee,hee.
hugs!
And there is the women's shelter. Or the united way or food bank.
I got some formula in the mail also a few weeks ago--I sent it to the united way.
kaylene
Well that certainly wasn't what I was thinking when I read the title of your blog. LOL
Hope you find a good home for it. You can always try a local church.
Give that almost 3 year old a great big hug from me.
Post a Comment