I've got a prize for the first blog reader that knows what this Saturday is!!! If I've talked to you personally in the last few days you can't play b/c I've probably been talking about it to you!
WOW! So you guys are reading! It didn't take long and Gina already knew what was coming up. Maybe I've mentioned it more than I think! Are you ready Gina your prize is a great big ....
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*I never said it was anything too exciting!
I've been reflecting a lot lately. It seems impossible that she's already THREE! I'll post more on my thoughts, a cool new gift for our lil angel, her new preschool, and her party in the coming week. Big stuff around our house!!!
Hello world!
3 years ago
3 comments:
Saturday is your precious little girl's birthday! Happy, happy birthday Chelsea! God's blessings to you all.
Gina, Mommy to Lucas
Carey, thanks for the wonderful prize! And also, thanks for the 'link' to my blog too! I hope Miss Chelsea has an awesome birthday!! Lucas will be 3 in less than 2 months! Boy, does time fly! Take care!
Gina, Mommy to Lucas
Wow - 3. That is so exciting. I was just thinking the other night that Matty will be three this year too - right after the baby is born. Where does the time go?? I hope she has a fabulous birthday!!
Post a Comment