When you don't hear from me for a while, that usually means everything is going well. Not a whole lot going on around here. Chelsea finished up her week at preschool. I figured she would be upset this morning b/c she didn't have school, but she didn't sign school at all, so maybe she forgot ??? Instead I got a whole lot of grumpiness. Yes, 10 minutes to pull (literally pull) her out of Jazzercise this morning. That's her new routine when we're leaving some place; drop to the ground, limp, arms and legs extended and flailing as needed. Wow, pretty annoying and seriously stressful. I haven't figured out if this is a new "preschool" behavior, or if she's just not feeling well. We're all hoping it's just b/c she's not feeling well and it will pass ... quickly.
Logan is up to his typical self. Yesterday he thought he could ice skate on the small area of frozen water in the creek behind our house. When I let him come in after playing outside, his school jeans were filthy, his school shoes were soaking wet, and his new (well, preowned off ebay, but new to us) school coat was wet and muddy. I was not thrilled. He had been playing with his buddy from across the street, but as always, my kid was the only one that ended up IN the creek.
Tomorrow we'll wake up bright and early and head to the big city for our oncology holiday party. We're excited to see some of our old friends, and of course running into Santa Claus might be kind of fun too! Logan was worried tonight he might not get a gift from Santa tomorrow b/c he hasn't been good. He knows when he's acting up. His little lip came out and he said, "I just don't know how to be good." Ha! I beg to differ. I've already talked to his teacher and I know what an angel he is in Kindergarten.
How about a couple of pictures of our starlet at the Christmas Lighting from the week before last. I didn't get many clear pictures, but you can get the idea. Christmas princess pulled into the plaza via horse and carriage. She sure knows how to steal the spotlight!
Hello world!
3 years ago
2 comments:
What great pictures. Chelsea looks great. You guys look like you had a great time.
Hope you all have a great weekend.
Adorable pictures! The kids are beautiful!
Post a Comment