Sunday, December 21, 2008

New Look

Thank you Rebecca for retrieving and remodeling my blog!!! She did a fabulous job. I'll be adding some new features in the coming days to the sidebars, so keep your eyes open. Leave a comment here if you'd like to tell Rebecca what a wonderful job she did!

14 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

WTG Rebecca! Another masterpiece!!! It looks GREAT!!! :)

Jen said...

This is SO adorable! Rebecca - are you for hire?

Anonymous said...

Thanks Renee!!!

Yes Jen.... rebecca-creates@q.com

Ballerina Girl said...

This is so cute. YOu did a good job. Carey,
YOu have such a cute family. That picture is so cute.
Julia

Nicki McFadden said...

I LOVE IT! Rebecca always does such amazing work!!!

All 4 My Gals said...

It looks great!

My Three Sons said...

I love the new blog. The family picture on top is so freakin cute. Glad to see your back with the program!!

Tamara said...

Love everything about it - another great job, Rebecca --

Michelle said...

Wonderful! Super job, Rebecca! And, hugs to you and yours Carey!

Anonymous said...

It looks great & I love the family picture.
Amy Stapp

Michelle said...

I love it!! Rebecca did a fantastic job.

Becca said...

Really beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to wish the Branam family a very Merry Christmas, from our house to yours.

Rachel Dominguez said...

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT. Great Job Rebecca!!!!