Saturday, December 20, 2008

It's Time!

She doesn't want any clothes on, she takes them off, she hates wearing clothes. That's including a diaper. You would think she's wanting to potty train right, ready to just take the plunge and do it! Not so much. But I'm pretty sure her bear is ready. And her baby. And her Teddy. And all of her stuffed animals. Everyone but her. Come on Chelsea, join in the fun .... PLEASE!!!



Of course Chelsea sits close for moral support. Mommy does the same thing when she sits on the big potty and is trying to poop. She's always trying to jump of the toilet, so I hug her to hold her on. She's such a copy cat!

3 comments:

My Three Sons said...

Very cute. I sure hope bear gets the hang of it. Carson only takes his socks off so I guess for right now I'm pretty lucky.

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Her potty looks a lot like Preston's. As far as the new faces you mentioned on my blog... there aren't any...?!? The only thing I can think you are talking about is that my step-children are in it and while they don't live here, they are here often. I have always had them listed in my profile and have included them in the blog quite a bit. I guess you are talking about Christopher and Anthony? Anyhow... no big deal! This was our first picture that includes the whole family.

All 4 My Gals said...

She is getting there! Maybe you can get her to show the animals how to do it. :)