Friday, December 19, 2008

What's Your Fortune?

So what does it mean when your fortune cookie doesn't have a fortune in it? Can't be good.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Uhh...I'd take it as the universe is telling you to take your fate into your own hands? Yeah, that sounds good, lol.

Karlee's Mom, Tamy said...

Not to worry, that same thing happened to me at dinner during my senior prom and other than the lock getting stuck on the bathroom stall at the restaurant and my thinking I was going to have to crawl under it in my prom dress (luckily it finally unlatched)I am no worse for wear.
Karlee's Mom, Tamy

L said...

It means that only God knows what the future holds and so you must trust in him to lead you..

My Three Sons said...

It means you can make it what ever you want. Fair game right?