Saturday, November 01, 2008

First Hunt of the Year!



2 comments:

My Three Sons said...

Very nice buck! Carey, do you hunt at all? I actually do. A couple of years ago (4 to be exact) I killed a 9 point deer and I have passed several up now since I'm looking for bigger. Was this in Kansas? Did he bowhunt? Opening day in MO is a week from this Saturday and I will be missing it. I will have to wait since Carson is homebound until the 14th. We hunt at Charlie's friends farm up by the MO/IA border. So I have seen a lot of nice deer.

Anyways, I'm probably boring you with huntin so tell your man great job!!!

All 4 My Gals said...

so funny that they are smiling. It just shows it's what you are taught and used to. My girls FREAKED When we stayed in a friends hunting cabin and there was a head on the wall. And the dog freaked because there was a coyote head on the wall. LOL