Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Sorry we missed grandparents. We were in Osage with our friends tonight. The kids had a ton of fun. Would you believe they went trick or treating four times in one day?!!! Crazy!

More later, but for now ...

The pirate kisses the rodeo princess:


Grandma Barb loves her pirates! (Check out those awesome home made costumes!!!)


The whole crew: Logan, Abby, Skylar, Chelsea, Weston ... they went trick or treating through downtown, then after dinner they went again around the neighborhood together. We were quite the group!


We met up w/ Ellie and mom (very pregnant mom) at TARC ... without planning, both girls were pirates with pigtails! Adorable!!!


Both girls have the same EI team. This is their Speech Therpapist, Verity on the left, and their early ed. teacher, Debbie on the right. We're going to miss them so much when Chels turns three in January!!!


Thanks Grandma Karen and Grandpa David for dropping off the treats for the kids. They were already asleep, so we'll give them to them in the morning!

5 comments:

Jamy Dunbar, Head Coach said...

We had so much fun with you guys tonight. Thanks for coming down!
HOpe you all sleep tight tonight! I will put some pictures on my blog when we get back from the "city" tomorrow.

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

I love all of the pictures!!! What cute little pirates you and Ryan make!!!

The previous post with the pictures for your Christmas cards are so cute. I love all of them. I really like the one that Chelsea is kissing daddy. Too cute.

Unknown said...

Wow - that picture of Logan and Abby can seriously be a hallmark card. I can hardly wait to see the final family photo!

Kari said...

Aww these photos are great. Cute costumes!

My Three Sons said...

Okay, I'm trying to catch up and I'm starting with this post. Wow, I'm gone for a couple of days and you have been very busy posting blogs!
First off, thanks for your comments while we were away. I was so excited that we were discharged early.

Next, what an adorable little girl. She looks so proud in her costume. Logan looks cute as well. I'm glad they had a good time. Trick or treating 4 times???? Wow. I'm thinking mommy better hide some candy. LOL