Friday, November 28, 2008

A Calendar Girl?

If you're into voting, and cute kids, and that sort of thing, you might want to check out my friend's husband's blog. Yes, my friend's husband has a blog ... I wonder what my husband would write in a blog. Maybe I don't want to know. Anyways, he's an amazing artist and is making a calendar of pictures of kiddos he's going to draw. Right now they're taking votes on which kiddos to draw and add to the calendar, sooooo.... hop on over and if you're so inclined vote for number 15! Also while you're there check out all the other cuties. I thought #12 was actually Chelsea, but I couldn't remember taking the picture. Turns out it's not her. Weird isn't it?

5 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

So um Carey, do you give bulk discounts?!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

So the last comment was supposed to go on the post about the jammies! Sorry! Don't know how that happened! LOL

#12 on there is Ella Grace. She does look a lot like Chelsea!!! I will go vote!!!

Becca said...

That's funny--I've always thought Ella was Samantha's little twin, too (as I have with Chelsea).
:-) So funny that you thought she was Chelsea!

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

I thought that #12 was Chelsea at first as well, until I saw the real Chelsea : ). Good luck. I did vote, I don't know if they will count my vote though because I chose Chelsea, Gabi and another but I can't think of who it was right now.

Kacey Bode said...

Hello, this is number 12's mommy : ) That is funny that you thought my Ella was your Chelsea!! I can definetly see the resemblence, as I can with Samantha too, she also has a little girl at her school that she looks a lot alike! Funny yet strange : )