Saturday, October 18, 2008

TWO DAYS!!!

Two days until Light the Night?! Have you, could you help us reach our goal? We're looking for FIFTY friends by Saturday. Thank you for supporting us in a search for a cure. WE can do this people! Help us find a cure so we can save the lives of children like McKensie. Remember, checks can be mailed if you don't do paypal! Carey @ P.O. Box 8602, Topeka, KS 66608

3 comments:

Molly said...

Hey! I just wanted to let you know I am most deff donating! I just have to wait for paypal to email me my password.... I'd mail a check but I'm a college student and I don't have a check book.. but rest assured it's coming!!!

-Molly

My Three Sons said...

I'm sending you a check through my business. Who do I make the check out to?

Heather said...

Just did our donation.Wish we could walk with you all.That would mean we would have to live a heck of alot closer though,doesn't it?Zoey thanks you and sends you kisses and hugs.