Pssst ... See the new text on the right side of the blog, just under that adorable picture? That's our team roster for Light the Night. It's not too late to join ... or to donate! Before Saturday, my goal is to get 50 of you ... (I know that's a lot) ... but 50 people to donate $10!!! That's totally do-able. That's about 3 gallons of gas, two packs of cigarettes. If you break it down for the month, it's $ .32/day!!! Please remember it all goes to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
And to make it a little more fun ... your name will go up on the blog under a big Thank YOU for donating!!! Whose name goes first?
Thank you for donating!
1. Kara Neill
2. Yvonne Litko
3. Julia MacLachlan
4. Meghan Sheehan
5. Kaden and Angel Ava Boeckman
6. YOU???
***Check the side bar for a complete list!!!***
Hello world!
3 years ago
4 comments:
I want to donate soooooo bad BUT i lost my debit/credit card and a new one is on the way...HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO DO THIS! My goal in life, even though I am a single mother of 4 kids, struggling every week to survive, is to help all these kids I read about, because one day....it could be one of my babies.
So ... How many more days do I have to donate. I'm sure my card will be here in a couple days.
Rachel
http://lovefor9.blogspot.com or
rdominguez@yellowdognetworks.com or 816-699-6639.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW...PLEASE!
You have until Saturday ... but I'm sure the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society would take late donations, so if need be, drop it in the mail and I'll make sure it gets to the right place!
I hope my donation went through...if not, please let me know so I can try again. I hope you reach your goal!!! I wish I could donate more.
When you get a chance, check out my blog, I saw the sweetest thing on the news tonight and had to post it.
I wanted to tell you that I come to your blog every day to put a smile on my face. Everytime I look at Chelsea, I smile.
My life is so hard right now...and your daughter makes me smile each and every morning!!!
Rachel
Post a Comment