Friday, October 17, 2008

McKensie

As I mentioned in my earlier post, I'm looking for friends to help me create a memory album for the family of our dear friends in memory of baby McKensie. Here are the details for making your two page scrapbook pages, please consider helping if you can.

Please use 12 x 12 paper, and have the pages ready for pictures. We would like it to be as easy as possible for them, all they will have to do is add their photographs of their little angel. Pick any occasion or theme that you would like, and if you would prefer, you can always go with pink/girly papers. The great part of it is each page will be unique, a culmination of friends' creations. I do ask that you put your name (and child if your child was friends w/ McKensie) on your layout, somewhere on the bottom or in a corner, just sign so they knew who created that page.

You can mail your creations to: Carey, P.O. Box 8602, Topeka, KS 66608. Please write on them 'do not bend' or 'fragile' or something to that effect. Please be sure your pages will arrive to me on or before Wednesday, October 29. I've already been asked if it would be okay to send digital scrapbooking pages. I've never done them, but if you're good at that, then why not!

No comments: