Is it ever? Are we ever able to say that our lives were executed just as we planned, just as we had always imagined? I doubt it. I have to share what one woman in my class said this morning. If today was my last day, that would be okay. No, she wasn't asking to leave this Earth, she was telling me how lucky she had been in her lifetime. Really, nothing to complain about, and she felt extremely blessed that she has had such a wonderful life.
Like many others, we have had our ups and downs. Life just isn't perfect. But life is good. We have been blessed as well, and I hold no regrets. I love my life. This is not the life I planned, it's better.
Hello world!
3 years ago
4 comments:
Beautiful Carey.Just beautiful.
You have said it best. It should make all of us appriciate what God has given us and not wonder how we can get more.
Take care.
So many times I have thought this about my own life. Thank God life is the way it is because it is so much better than I thought it could be.
Yep, it's not the life I planned either, thank God! His plan was much better than mine ever could have been!
Post a Comment