Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Tuesday's Top Ten

There could be multiple titles for today's post. What do you think? I'm sure you all have some clever ideas as well!

Top ten:
* ways to know your life is chaos.
* signs your children are neglected.
* ways to know you're having a garage sale.

You get the picture, but here's today's top ten.

10. You ran out of milk on Tuesday. It's Sunday and you're still out. (There might be a law saying that is just child abuse).
9. Your five year old has been wearing his school sneakers for three days with no socks and you didn't know. (that's where that odor was coming from!)
8. The bath water turns dingy gray just after your kids step into the tub. (oops, it's been a couple of days huh?)
7. You're fighting flies on your front porch. (I promise I'll take the diapers down to the dump tomorrow!)
6. Your two year old is eating french fries out of the bottom of her carseat.
5. You get your best sleep while rocking your child for her nap.
4. You leave the house at sun up and return after dark.
3. You go a full 8 hours without thinking about cancer.
2. You lose 5 pounds by eating fast food all week.

And the number one way to tell your life is CHAOS:
1. You're out of ativan/xanax (whatever your drug of choice is.)

2 comments:

My Three Sons said...

As funny as your list is, I can relate to a several of these. Thanks for your comment. I will have the final date tomorrow but it is looking like Halloween. I'm pretty upset over the whole situation. This is all because ENT did not follow through. Anyways hope all is well.

Kaci

Heather said...

Carey,Carey,Carey.....not you my friend,wasn't even coming close to talking about you.As for this post ...love number one,my favorite.Thank you for your words,they helped more than you know.And if you do come west and don't come by well,Ill come after you!!